Your shopping basket is empty
FREE DELIVERY from £50 spent online
After having selected five cacao crus from around the world, La Maison du Chocolat crafted recipes with distinct and elegant ganaches for chocolate lovers in order to discover all the subtleties of this brown « gold ».
- Dark ganache from Venezuela (69%): This Venezuelan ganache pronounced notes of red fruits and reveal an acidulous side.
- Dark ganache from Madagascar (64%): This ganache from Madagascar has intense cocoa and Vanilla unveils itself late on the palate.
- Dark ganache from Brazil (62%): This dark ganache begins with an intense rush of chocolate with notes of dried yellow fruits while lingering woody, smoky notes invigorate the taste buds.
- Dark ganache from Dominican Republic (64%): This dark ganache will transport you to sunny lands with flavours of nuts: almonds, walnuts, and hazelnuts.
- Dark ganache from Ghana (68%): This dark ganache awakens the palate with robust notes of chocolate, then reveals presences of roasted nuts and roasted coffee at the end of the tasting.
Nutrition Facts :
Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin), vanilla natural flavoring), cream, butter, glucose syrup, sweetener (sorbitol), invert sugar, colors (E100 curcumins, E120 cochineal extract), whole milk powder
Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 56% minimum
May contain peanuts, nuts, gluten
Storage recommendations :
Keep in a dry and cool place (18°C / 64°F)
Cocoa content :
La Maison du Chocolat has carefully orchestrated this cacaos journey to reveal the richness of each of these grands crus.
We recommend the following for your tasting:
Cut your chocolate in two, smell it, and taste the first half to acclimate your palate. Taste the second half to articulate the sensations. Drink some water between chocolates to rinse away any lingering flavours. Chocolate reveals its flavours best at a temperature close to 20°C (68°F). If you have stored your coffret at the recommended temperatures of 12 to 15°C (53°F to 59°F), place your coffret at room temperature 30 minutes before embarking on your CACAOS journey.