Your shopping basket is empty
FREE DELIVERY from £50 spent online
I. MY ACCOUNT
1) Creating my account
Creating an account is the first step in placing your order. It will enable you to place subsequent orders more quickly, and to track your orders.
To create an account, simply click on « My account », then on « User name » and enter a valid email address.
It is obligatory to create an account in order to place your order.
2) How do I change my registered details?
You can change your registered details at any time. Click on ‘My account’ and enter your email address and password.
3) I’ve forgotten my password.
If you have forgotten your password just go to ‘My account’, select your email address on the identification page and click on ‘I’ve forgotten my password.’
You will be sent an email with your password.
4) I’ve forgotten my email address.
If you have forgotten your email address, contact us with your surname, first name, title and the email address to which you wish us to send your account information.
5) I want to change my email address.
Go into your account using your old email address and password.
You can then access your account details ; to change your email address, click on ‘Your email address’.
Enter your new email address and confirm it : it will be registered immediately.
II. ORDERING PROCESS
1) How can I add a message to my order.
Once you have entered your delivery adress, you will see a field where you can add a message to your order.
This message will be printed on a La Maison du Chocolat message card.
Please note that if you do not sign your message, the recipient will not know who sent the chocolates.
2) How can I change a product on my order?
Once you placed your order, this is recorded and cannot be modified. We thus invite you to check the contents of your order on the page "Summary of my order", before processing the payment.
3) Can I modify the address and/or the delivery date, once my order has been validated?
Any modification is possible as long as the order has not yet been given to the shipping company.
In such cases, please contact us as soon as possible and our customer service team will carry out any modification, if the time allows it.
4) Which elements are required if I wish to contact the customer service by telephone?
Please have your order number, surnames and first names of the shipper and the recipient.
4b) May I contact your customer service by email?
To contact our customer service, please use the following address: email@example.com
5) How can I use the "Advantage Code"?
On the ‘Shopping Basket’ page you will see a field entitled ‘Code Advantage’ enter your code and the reduction will be calculated automatically, either in £ or as a percentage.
6) Can I take my products directly in a shop?
The orders placed on our website are only delivered to requested address.
If you wish to place an order and come to collect it in store, please contact the shop concerned directly.
You will find the addresses of our shops in the heading "Our boutiques".
7) I wish to offer chocolates but I do not want the recipient to receives the invoice.
The invoice is enclosed to the email "Notification of order confirmation" which is only addressed to you.
The recipient receives only the message card added to your parcel.
III. CUSTOMER SERVICE
1) What are the opening hours of the customer service?
We are at your service from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm and on Sunday from 12 am to 6 pm.
You can join us either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org),) or by phone at the following number: 207 287 8500.
You can also send us a letter at: La Maison du Chocolat, Customer Service, La Maison du Chocolat, 46 Piccadilly LONDON W1J 0DS.
2) Is it possible to have a delivery the same day of the order?
We can organise same day deliveries exclusively in London by courrier. (subject to stock availability)
This service however is available only by contacting one of our boutiques and for an order placed before 3 pm (London local time).
3) How can I send an order to a country that is not listed on your website?
If your country of delivery does not appear in the list located on the homepage, that means that we do not deliver this country:
- Either because the shipment of perishable goods are forbidden,
- Or because of the high temperatures, the high humidity rate, or important taxes to the importation.
For any information concerning a country in particular, please do not hesitate to contact us.
4) How can I proceed for any complaint, notices on my order, my products or my deliveries?
A form on line is at your disposal in the "Contact" heading (located in the footer).
Go in "Customer service" and fill the form.
We will answer you as soon as possible.
IV. PAYMENT AND SECURITY
1) Which payment methods are accepted on the website?
Only payments by credit cards are accepted on the website. Payment by check or bank transfer is not possible.
2) Which credit cards do you accept on the website?
In our British boutique, we accept the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD and MAESTRO.
3) Is the payment on your site secured?
You can pay your purchases in all confidence on our Website. We use the secure system of encoding SSL, which guarantees to you a maximum safety. Your encrypted banking data are directly transmitted to our bank, BRED Banques Populaires and are not kept.
If you wish further information on the payment by Internet, do not hesitate to contact our customer service on: 0207 287 85 00
V. DELIVERY MODE
1) Are the deliveries in London done by a courrier?
Yes, same day deliveries are delivered by a courrier.
2) Which information do I have to give to be sure that the delivery will be made at the required date?
Any information additional to the delivery address will be useful to our shipping company.
Do not hesitate to communicate to us: the digicode/the floor/the intercom/the cellphone number of the recipient/access special information.